2621 W Boston St, Seattle, WA 98199
• VIEWS of Space Needle, Cascades, Elliott Bay & city lights
• 5 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms
• Ductless mini-split, tankless water heater
• Incredible natural light throughout
• Open chef’s kitchen w/ walk-in pantry
• Surround sound
• Central vacuum
• Large 1-car garage
• Wine cellar and wine fridge
• Lovely backyard with grass, ironwood deck, patio, fireplace
• 500SF+ roof deck with jaw-dropping views
• Built in 2016 by Aedifex, Inc.
• 3680SF house / 5000SF lot
• 2017 tax = $13,041
• Catherine Blaine K-8 / Ballard H.S.
Gracefully perched just above the lights and buzz of the city, in the heart of idyllic Magnolia, this high quality, 2016 built modern home was designed as a welcome retreat for the hardworking Seattleite. Come home, where you can relax and drink in city, mountain, and bay views from nearly every room. With very few walls, the main floor 'great room' eases daily life. Rest up, then entertain like a champ. Guests can spill out onto the patio and gather at the outdoor fireplace after they help you cook up a feast in the foodie’s kitchen, or you can take the whole crew up to the roof deck for a sweet 4th of July barbecue. Stroll to Ella Bailey Park, Mounger (outdoor!) Pool, Magnolia Village, awesome schools, revered restaurants, and, of course, great Seattle coffee. And Magnolia is a cinch for commuting to downtown.